With the help of a team of guides, you can ride around Barcelona on a bike and learn about the city's history and daily life. On this relaxing three-hour tour, you'll see many of the city's most important landmarks and get a sense of the city's rich culture and diversity.
You will head down the city's narrow streets using bike lanes and pedestrianized roads starting from the central Plaça de Catalunya. Along the way, you will visit landmarks like the MACBA, Rambla del Raval, Plaça Reial, Plaça Sant Jaume, Barcelona City Hall, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Cathedral, and the Roman Walls.
You'll cycle through Ciutadella Park's lush greenery, visit the Olympic Marina and Olympic Village, and descend to Port Vell and Barceloneta beaches. You'll also get to see the Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Famlia, Passeig de Gracia and Plaça de Catalunya, all of which are part of the L'Eixample neighborhood.
- Please, meet at the following place: Plaça de Catalunya, right at the door of the Hard Rock Cafe. Metro L1 or L3, Plaça de Catalunya. Please, arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour begins. (Look for the guide in the red T-shirt)
- Children aged before 15 must always be accompanied by an adult.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
Not suitable for:
- People with low level of fitness
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
- Wheelchair users
- People with any mobility impairments
- Babies under 1 year
- Children under 4 years
in a mini-group
• English-speaking guide
• Bottle of water + drink on the beach
• Basket for personal items
• Helmets and child seats free
• Rambla del Raval, Plaça Reial, and Plaça Sant Jaume
• Sagrada Família, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlló, Casa Milà and Plaça de Catalunya
• Port Vell and Barceloneta
• See the Olympic Marina and Olympic Village
• Cycle through the greenery of Ciutadella Park
Plaça de Catalunya, the door of the Hard Rock Cafe