Sagrada Familia: Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
in a mini-group
Take a look at the Sagrada Familia, Spain's unfinished masterpiece of the immemorable Antoni Gaudi, and explore the stunning basilica at your own pace. An audio guide that comes with it explains its history.
- Opening hours: The last available daytime slot only let you stay for 45 minutes. From November to February the schedule is, as follows: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. March and October: Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM. April — September: Monday — Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Sunday 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- You can only enter the basilica at the time you have booked, or up to 15 minutes later;
- The audio guide is only available to people over the age of 11; it might be downloaded from the link on the digital ticket you will receive after booking аnd shared with the rest of surrounding visitors.
- In order to ensure the safety of visitors, some spaces will be closed to the building housing the schools, the museum, the towers, and the cloister of Our Lady of the Rosary
- People with mobility impairments can enter for free.
What to bring:
- Fully charged Smartphone
- Drinks and food
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Walking sticks
• Sagrada Familia entry ticket
• Audio guide app
• Access to the tower (if option selected)
• Booking fee
• Tour guide
the Sagrada Familia