Paris: Eiffel Tower Guided Summit Access w/ Cruise Option
Start your two-hour Eiffel Tower visit with a knowledgeable guide who will provide commentary about the monument's history. Meet your guide at the designated meeting point at the time specified in your booking. Then ascend to the second floor for your guided tour. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Paris, including the golden dome of the Hôtel des Invalides and Notre-Dame.
At the end of the second-floor tour, your guide will explain the other floors. Your ticket grants you access to the first floor and the summit. On the first floor, you can walk on a glass floor and visit the small museum about the Eiffel Tower. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to explore the iconic monument and learn about its history.
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The guide will be with you until the end of your visit to the second floor
- The river cruise boats can accommodate 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather in accordance with local regulations
- The summit floor isn't wheelchair accessible
- Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the second floor to access the summit's elevators;
- Tours are available regardless of the weather;
- On rare occasions, the summit floor may be closed to the public for multiple reasons (such as maintenance, safety reasons, or unexpected elevator malfunctions/breakdowns) so there will be no refunds or discounts provided.
- The waiting time to enter the Tower can change depends on the season
• 1-hour guided tour of the second floor
• Eiffel Tower 1st, 2nd, and Summit floor access
• Optional gratuities
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Eiffel Tower.
1 Rue du Général Camou, 75007 Paris, France