Arsene Lupin and the Secret of the Opera
Explore a new impressive play experience in the heart of the Palais Garnier!
Bring your imagination to life and plunge into the thrilling investigation of the secret of the Count of Cagliostro. Explore the magnificent spaces of the Palais Garnier in search of the truth in this incredible life-size game,suitable for all audiences. Follow in the footsteps of the famous Arsène Lupin,noble robber and part-time detective, and try to unravel the only mystery that has ever eluded him.
This unforgettable adventure is filled with unique riddles and secrets.
• The game is only available in French
• Recommended for players ages 10 and up
• Access via the main facade of the Palais Garnier
• Due to Vigipirate security controls, access to the game will be gained within 20 minutes of the time indicated on your ticket.
• Tickets are only valid for the date and time of booking. Latecomers will not be admitted.
• No cloakroom/luggage storage. Access with suitcases or bulky luggage will be denied.
• Special access for people with reduced mobility: contact our teams at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Luggage or large bags
• Entry ticket to the Palais Garnier
• A roadbook + a pencil per team
• Special access to some closed areas of the Palais Garnier
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
• Opera Garnier
The Palais Garnier