A gondola is the most traditional and one-of-a-kind way to take in the sights of Venice from the water. Take a 45-minute tour of the city and learn how Venetians used to move from one district to another. Your trip in a gondola will begin just a few steps away from St. Mark's Square. After that, you will travel through secret inner canals and be able to take in views that you won't see when you walk through the city center.
You will also be able to take in the magnificent Rialto Bridge, one of Venice's oldest and most well-known bridges, on this unique ride. Return to St. Mark's Square after your ride to disembark your boat and say goodbye to your gondolier.
Know before you go
- The route of the gondola ride might be changed depending on flood levels and some other circumstances
- The tour might be suspended in case of inclement weather. In that case you should go to the departure point to know whether the tour will start or not
- In the case there'll be many visitors, waiting time could be as much as 20 minutes
- No refunds will be granted in case you do not show up at the time and place specified on the voucher
• Private 45-minute gondola ride
• Commentary throughout the gondola ride
• Anything else not mentioned under inclusions
St. Mark's Square, Rialto Bridge, canals
Near the Bauer Hotel in Campo San Moisè