Take a seat and enjoy the comfort of a not crowded gondola: a 4 seated gondola, so you will really enjoy your ride and the relaxing quiet of Venetian canals without worrying. In this enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the sights, charm, and beauty of Venice, you’ll admire elegant canal-side palaces, unique bridges, and the magic atmosphere that you’ll only find here.
For the second part of the tour, let a local tour guide take you on a tour to discover Venice while tasting its traditional “cichetti” (snacks) and wine.
The magic of Venice lies in the labyrinth of its back alleys and the thriving “bacari” that are hidden there, away from the crowds and touristic places. The bacari are characteristic little bars where locals use to stroll in the evening or while heading home from work, between an “ombra” and a “cicchetto”. "Ombra" in Venetian dialect means "glass of wine", while "cicchetto" is the traditional snack locals use to have while sipping their wine. Get ready to lose yourself in unexpected delights and the real side of Venice, with lively locals and their traditions.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- * It is a shared gondola (up to 4 people each) so the gondola might be shared with other people
- * Wine will be replaced by soft drinks for travelers under 18 years old
- * No refund will be issued for no shows or late arrivals.
- * The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
- * Green Pass (or non EU equivalent) is requested to access the bars
in a mini-group
• 30 minute shared gondola ride
• Multilingual assistance at the meeting point
• Experienced tour guide during the two-stop aperitif
• Tasting of 2 types of ciccheti and 2 types of wine at local bacari (Venetian bar)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Commentary during the gondola ride
• Beverage and food for children 0-5 yo are not included and can be paid on the spot
• the Venice lagoon
S. Marco, 1241, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy