Choose from private or shared trips. Experience a magical moment aboard a traditional Venetian gondola and feel the charm of the ‘Floating City.’
Venice is a stunning and fabulous city that is one of the most unique and romantic places on the planet. Here you can enjoy the combination of a labyrinth of canal streets and hundreds of bridges with the elegant architecture of luxurious palaces and grandiose churches.
You will see the Doge's Palace, the Rialto Bridge, and the colorful houses of Burano. You will be amazed by the majestic architecture and the unique atmosphere of freedom and lightness.
What to expect:
Forms one of the major water-traffic corridors in the city.
Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
Santa Maria della Salute, commonly known simply as the Salute, is a Roman Catholic church and minor basilica located at Punta della Dogana in the Dorsoduro sestiere of the city of Venice.
Teatro La Fenice
Passing nearby the famous Teatro la Fenice rebuilt after the fire of 1996 and reopened in 2003.
Important to know
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Maximum of 5 people per gondola
• Gondola ride is not a guided tour
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Near public transportation
• Infants must sit on laps
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
• Grand Canal
• Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
• Teatro La Fenice
• 25-minute gondola ride on the Grand Canal
• Hotel pick-up and drop off