Experience Budapest like never before with our premium Budapest Sightseeing Cruise service! Don't miss the chance to witness the beauty of the city from a completely different perspective — the Danube River.
As the river flows through the heart of Budapest, it offers an unparalleled opportunity to marvel at the city's most impressive buildings and bridges from a new angle, away from the crowds of tourists. Immerse yourself in Budapest's rich history and culture as you relax on our comfortable cruise ship, enjoying the breathtaking panoramic views of the city on both sides of the promenade.
Relax and Indulge in Budapest's Beauty on Our Premium Sightseeing Cruise
Our 70-minute cruise through Budapest offers a one-of-a-kind cruising experience, complete with an array of amenities that cater to your comfort and enjoyment. Indulge in a bar where you can bought snacks, cold beer and a variety of other cold drinks, as well as ice cream for summertime and warm tea for cold weather.
Capture the moment with breathtaking photos of the city, as you sail past the illuminated buildings against the backdrop of the dark blue sky. Our cruise ship offers a comfortable room in case of bad weather, ensuring that you can enjoy the tour regardless of the weather conditions.
Food on the board
Hungry during the cruise? No worries! We have a variety of street food options available on our ship, including paninis, chips, donuts, and peanuts. If you have a sweet tooth, we also have delicious desserts to satisfy your cravings.
• 70-minutes cruising
• Elisabeth Bridge – The Departure of the tour. The first rarity is the St. Gellert Monument on the opposite side on the Gellért Hil
• Chain Bridge – This unique looking construction was the first, permanent stone bridge, that connected the two towns Buda and Pest
• Margaret Bridge – Right after the Chain Bridge the second place belongs to Margaret Bridge, which is the second permanent stone bridge of Budapest and only 20 years younger than its ancestor
• Liberty Bridge – Originally called Fővám Square Bridge after the place the bridge is ending. At Buda side, you reach the Gellért Hill and Hotel Gellért with one of the famous thermal baths of Budapest
• Petőfi Bridge – Originally built in 1933, but in WW II. it was blown up by German soldiers and had to be rebuilt after 1952
• Rákóczi Bridge – The most southern bridge of Budapest, where our tour and the ship turns back to the dock. This bridge was built for a World exhibition, that remained planned at the end, however, this bridge became very necessary to discharge the Petőfi bridge
• The Castle District: Along with the Bazaar Gardens the castle is located at top of the hills of Buda and it takes a truly breath-taking landmark by night
• The House of Parliament: Considerably one of the most beautiful government buildings in the world
• Gellért Hill: Emerging at the foot of Elisabeth Bridge, Gellért Hill is amongst the most visited spots of the capital, due to the amazing view
Budapest, Jane Haining Rakpart, Silverline Cruises