Drinks Cruise with Fireworks
Partake in a 4-hour panoramic sightseeing programe in the fabulous capital city of Hungary. During the tour guests can marvel at the historical sights and landmarks of Budapest. The cruise departs from the heart of the city.
Join us on 20th of August on St. Stephen’s Day and enjoy Firework Show from the board of our boat.
5 drinks of the following selection:
• Borsodi beer / Borsodi wheat beer
• Coca Cola products (Coca Cola, zero, sprite, fanta)
• Classic limonádé
• White, rozé or red wine
• Sweet & dry champagne
• Mojito (rum, sugar syrup, sparkling water, mint, lime slices)
• Pina Colada (rum, pineapple juice, coconut syrup, cream)
• Dark & Stormy (spiced rum, lime slices, brown sugar, ginger beer)
• Sex on the Beach (vodka, Peachtree liqueur, orange juice, cranberry juice)
• Fleur (vodka, strawberry puree, lime juice, sugar syrup, sparkling wine)
• Tequila Sunrise (tequila, orange juice, grenadine syrup)
• Godfather (scotch whisky, amaretto liqueur)
• Orgasm (Baileys, amaretto liqueur, coconut syrup, cream)
• Aperol (Aperol, prosecco, sparkling water, orange slice)
• Hugo (prosecco, sparkling water, elderberry syrup, mint, lime slices)
• Beefeater with J.Gasco Lemonade, lime slices, mint
• Beefeater Pink with J.Gasco Sodarose Evia, strawberry
• Malfy Arancia with J.Gasco Indian tonic, orange slices
• Ophir Oriental Spiced Gin with J.Gasco Indian tonic, lemon slices
• Seven Hills Tokaj Gin with J.Gasco Indian tonic, blackcurrant
You can order 5 drinks or 5 cocktails depending on the tour option.
During the fireworks, river closure will be in place and as such vessels are to be docked at their designated piers. Thus docking before the fireworks will take place at 20:00. Guests are more than welcome to enjoy the sights from the front and rear of our ship and from our downtown pier. After the fireworks the activity will continue but due to the river closure the ship will not continue its route.
• Boarding: 18:00
• Departure: 18:30
• End of tour: 22:30
in a mini-group
• 5 drinks/person.