On this 9.5-hour excursion, you’ll be picked up at your Prague hotel and head off on a drive to the largest and most popular spa town in the Czech Republic.
The history of this Bohemian town dates back to the 14th century. Today, Karlovy Vary is also well known for its film festival, which takes place every year.
Enjoy a walk along the colonnade through the historic center, where you’ll find the thermal springs. The most famous of the springs, Vřídlo, spurts boiling hot water to a height of 12 meters. The tour includes a visit traditional spa house where you can enjoy 2 hours of relaxation by the pool, whirlpool or sauna.
At the end of the tour, you’ll head back to Prague and the driver will then drop you off in the city center or at your hotel.
What to bring:
• Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
• Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually
• When visiting the spa, the client is obliged to observe the visiting regulations
• There is a deposit per locker. approx. 50 CZK
• The price of the tour includes a 2-hour visit to the spa
• Children 6 months and above are permitted. Persons accompanying children are responsible for their safety
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• 2-hour visit to SPA house (swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna)
• Transportation by modern mini-bus with WiFi and air-conditioning
• Professional tour guide
• USB charger
• Massages and other SPA treatments
See the calendar
• Karlovy Vary