Cesky Krumlov: Private Day Trip from Prague
Discover Cesky Krumlov, its historical city center, castle, and Gothic St. Vitus Church on a 10-hour day tour from Prague. Admire the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cesky Krumlov (Krumau) and see how the castle, built in Gothic style and founded by the lords of Krumlov before 1250, beautifully stretches over the meandering Vltava River.
Meet your private driver at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and arrive in Cesky Krumlov at around 11.30, where you will meet your private local guide and your guided sightseeing tour in Cesky Krumlov will begin. See some of the highlights in Cesky Krumlov such as the Old Town Square (Namesti Svornosti, St.Vitus Church as well as Cesky Krumlov Castle and Tower.
After your 2-hour guided walking tour, enjoy a nice lunch (not included in the tour price) at one of the local restaurants — — your guide will happily recommend a restaurant for you. Head back to Prague in the afternoon and sit back and relax in the vehicle. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Not suitable for:
• People with mobility impairments
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
Know before you go:
• This tour is not recommended for persons with limited mobility
• There is a mild amount of uphill walking so please ensure you wear comfortable footwear
• Private trip with a private driver
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Bottled water in the car
• Professional local guide
• 2-hour guided walking tour in Cesky Krumlov
• Transport by private vehicle (Mercedes car)
• Český Krumlov
See the calendar